The Camillus NS-8 is another convenient, high-performance option for those seeking the most from their folding knife. Packing a sturdy, 3.25" blade made of Carbonitride Titanium bonded AUS-8 steel, durability will be on your side through the toughest conditions. Carbonitride Titanium is one of the hardest possible surface treatments containing titanium, and with the steel of this blade bonded with it, the NS-8’s blade is up to 10x harder than untreated steel. Brown textured GFN scales sit atop the steel liner lock frame for a superior grip. Comes equipped with a right or left hand tip-down pocket clip.
- Tested and Approved by Jared Odgen former Navy SEAL and Grady Powell former Green Beret.
- 3.25" Blade
- Stainless Steel – AUS-8
- Glass Filled Nylon Handle
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.