Our fans have been clamoring for us to bring back this classic and iconic blade, and now we are proud to announce a newly re-designed knife that we have christened the Black Talon II! A design collaboration between Cold Steel President Lynn C Thompson and custom knife-maker Andrew Demko, the Black Talon II is a modern masterpiece! It’s sinuously curved, needle sharp blade still features the distinctive down-swept point and pronounced belly of the original, but with all new high end American S35VN super-steel and a re-designed tip for additional strength and durability. The textured premium G10 scales offer maximum retention and grip even in cold or wet conditions while still being kind on your clothing when drawn from the pocket. The contrast between the deep black of the scales and the exquisite rich satin polished blade further emphasize the flair and style of this good-looking and elegant folder. Featuring our high performance Tri-Ad locking mechanism for added safety and strength, this thin, lightweight and eye-catching knife is sure to be the talking point of anyone’s collection!
- Folding knife made from American S35VN stainless steel with a satin finish in a talon point style. Textured G10 handles with a reversible pocket clip, uses cold steel’s tri-ad locking mechanism.
- 4" Blade
- Stainless Steel – American S35VN
- G10 Handle
Our Price: £169.95
You Save: £38 (18%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.