Lynn C. Thompson, bought the first knife that custom maker, Lloyd Pendleton ever made in 1973. The two went on to be fast friends, and together they collaborated on some of Cold Steels most popular and critically acclaimed bushcraft knives, the Pendleton Series. In fabricating these knives, Cold Steel has tried to duplicate Lloyd’s work as accurately as possible. Both the Pendleton Hunter’s hollow ground blade and the Mini Hunter’s flat ground blade are honed to perfection. The handle’s cross sections and contours match Lloyd’s handmade knives exactly. The Mini Hunter comes complete with a tough, weather resistant SecureEx® sheath, which locks it safely in place, while remaining light enough to carry 24 hours a day. This material won’t rot or mildew and is far more resistant to cuts or punctures than leather.
- The Mini Hunter is an indispensable tool that makes a perfect addition to any outdoor pack or survival kit.
- 3" Blade
- Stainless Steel – AUS-10A
- Kray-Ex Handle
- Secure Ex Sheath
Our Price: £52.95
You Save: £9 (15%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.