The Cold Steel 49KST Steel Tiger is a thoroughly modern tactical interpretation of an ancient Indonesian Karambit. A design collaboration between Lynn C Thompson and the late custom knifemaker Steven Likarich, the Steel Tiger was designed to possess all the best features of this iconic hooked blade and to integrate them seamlessly with modern materials and styling. The Steel Tiger’s broad, deeply curved and needle-sharp blade simply has to be seen and felt to be believed. The AUS-8 stainless steel blade is vacuum heat-treated and sub-zero quenched, taper ground and highly polished for maximum strength, cutting power, edge retention, and performance. The tough and durable Griv-Ex core handle fully encapsulates the tang, emerging to create the bolster, thumb-shelf and distinctive finger ring. This Griv-Ex core is then injection over-molded with premium Kray-Ex polymer, creating a superb, non-slip grip that won’t let you down even in when your hands are cold or wet. For safety, convenience and lightning quick access, the Steel Tiger comes with a military style Secure-Ex sheath that you can lash to your gear or retain on your person via the removable boot/belt clip.
- Fixed blade made from AUS-8A stainless steel with a stonewash finish in a karambit style blade. Black Griv-Ex handle with Kray-Ex overmold, Also includes a secure-ex sheath for transportation.
- 4.75" Blade
- Stainless Steel – AUS-8A
- Griv-Ex Handle
- Secure Ex Sheath
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.
UK Mainland Delivery:
- 2-5 Working Day Delivery £2 on orders over £30 or £4 otherwise. Free for orders over £150.
- Next Working Day Delivery £7 on orders over £30 or £9 otherwise. Free for orders over £200.Cut off for next working day delivery is 2 p.m. We do our best to ensure next working day delivery arrives on schedule but cannot guarantee it.