We just think that the Camp 10 makes a pretty awesome camp knife and that it does a great job of whacking campsite or other outdoor chores down to size in very short order. From clearing brush to making kindling, the Camp 10 is the ideal outdoor and survival tool. Cut, slash, hack, split, scrape—just about any task you ask of it, the Camp 10 can handle. The full-tang Camp 10 is made of carbon tool steel for toughness and wear resistance. A basic black powdercoat protects the steel and makes maintenance easier. You’ll like the secure, contoured grip of the Camp 10, too. The handle has a built-in hand guard and is drilled in both front and rear so you can attach a lanyard either place—or both—for carrying versatility.
- Machete made from 65Mn carbon steel with a black powdercoat finish in a drop point profile! Black rubber overmold handles to ensure a secure grip even when wet! Comes with included black GFN sheath with gear straps and belt loop for transportation.
- 10" Blade
- Carbon Steel – 65Mn
- Rubber Handle
- Glass Filled Nylon Sheath
Our Price: £67.99
You Save: £24 (26%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.