Mankind been using the ax to shape, split, and cut wood for millennia. The Kershaw Dechutes camp ax is an update on that trusty tool. With its angular handle lines and cutouts in the ax head and knob, it has a decidedly contemporary look. The cutouts also help relieve weight in this full-tang tool. The tan glass-filled nylon handle features textured rubberized inserts for secure grip. The cutout in the head is part of the included sheath and carry system. The sheath snaps into place through the hole. Once the sheath is secured, add the strap for convenient over-the-shoulder carry. Cutout in the knob provides a convenient place to add your own wrist strap.
- Kershaw Axe made from 3Cr13 stainless steel with a black oxide coating. Brown GFN handles with black rubber inserts to ensure a secure grip on every swing! Includes a black GFN sheath with shoulder strap for transportation.
- 3.5" blade
- Stainless Steel – 3Cr13
- GFN/Rubber Handle
- Glass Filled Nylon Sheath
Our Price: £85.95
You Save: £22.04 (20%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.