Then we’ve got good news: the CQC-9K. It’s one of the biggest of the bunch and offers both maximum Emerson look-and-feel as well as maximum Kershaw build quality. The big drop-point blade is 3.6 inches of black-oxide-coated 8Cr13MoV stainless steel for good edge retention, hardness, and wear resistance. There’s a slight recurve in the blade for enhanced cutting of rounded materials, such as rope, hose, or zip ties. The handle is contoured to fit the hand (yes, even your big hand) like a glove. The front scale is textured G-10 for a secure grip. The handle back is steel, black-oxide coated, and features a secure frame lock. This manual knife opens with a thumb disk or the famous Emerson “wave shaped opening feature” that lets you open the knife as you withdraw it from your pocket. There’s also a convenient hole for a lanyard and the pocketclip is left/right reversible.
- Folding blade made from 8Cr14MoV stainless steel with a black oxide finish in a drop point style. G10 front handle, black oxide stainless steel back handle, lanyard hole and reversible pocket clip. Uses a frame lock!
- 3.6" Blade
- Stainless Steel – 8Cr14MoV
- G10 Handle
Our Price: £71.95
You Save: £25.04 (26%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.