The Kapsule is easy to cut with, easy to carry, and easy on the eyes. Designed by Jens Anso, this unique Kershaw opens with an out-the-front, manual sliding mechanism, securing the blade with a button lock. Its single-edge, spear point blade is safe and easy to use, making it an excellent box cutter. Despite its utility, the Kapsule doesn’t look like a knife at first, a perfect non-threatening carry. The pivot, backspacer, and lanyard hole are highlighted with a blue PVD coating, and the handle features unique machining. This simple, yet effective Kershaw delivers utility in a convenient, compact package. Single-position, deep-carry pocket clip allows for a subtle, comfortable carry in the pocket
This product is discontinued, once it's gone, it's gone!
- 8Cr13MoV blade takes a sharp edge and is easy to re-sharpen when needed; stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
- 1.9" Blade
- Stainless Steel – 8Cr13MoV
- Glass Filled Nylon Handle
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.