The copper Natrix now comes in small, medium, and large. With its 3.25-inch drop-point blade, this medium-sized Natrix makes a perfect EDC and offers solid performance. The blade is D2 blade steel, a high-carbon tool steel that’s highly wear-resistant, tough, and offers excellent edge retention. The denser-than-steel copper handle gives the knife has some heft, but it still comes in under five ounces. Over time, the copper will take on a patina, making each copper Natrix unique. Kershaw’s KVT ball-bearing opening makes it easy to open the knife one-handed. A decorative pivot and backspacer add embellishment.
- Folding blade made from D2 Tool steel with a stonewash finish in a drop point style. Copper handles with a reversible pocket clip. Flipper opener with a frame lock mechanism.
- 3.25" Blade
- Tool Steel – D2
- Copper Handle
Our Price: £91.95
You Save: £50.04 (35%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- Kershaw Emerson CQC-10K £54.95