With a modern aesthetic and sharp performance, the Parsec is lightyears ahead in style and function. A stonewashed, brown PVD finish on both blade and handle give the Parsec has an attractive industrial look that just begs to be put to work. The slim blade offers versatile cutting and is perfect for a full range of slicing tasks. The slightly dropped point strengthens the tip for strong and efficient piercing. The blade steel is quality 8Cr13MoV that takes and holds a sharp edge for a long time and opens one-handed with our KVT ball-bearing opening and a flipper. To minimize snags in your pocket, the flipper is low profile, yet with enough leverage for quick and easy opening. The steel handle’s futuristic lines are as practical as they are attention-getting. The contours fit the hand nicely. Extra jimping on the lockbar provides traction and makes it easier to close your blade when the work is done. The Parsec’s unique pivot, with horizontal machining and matte-blue PVD finish, distinguishes this outstanding pocketknife. Matching matte-blue tube spacers add another touch of color to the knife. For convenient pocket carry, the pocketclip is left/right reversible.
- Folding flipper knife made from 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with a stonewash and PVD coating in a drop point style. Stainless steel brown stonewash and PVD coated handles with a steel pocket clip. Manual opening with flipper, uses a frame lock.
- 3" Blade
- Stainless Steel – 8Cr13MoV
- Stainless Steel Handle
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- Kershaw Method £38.95