Most multi-tools include a plethora of “tools,” many of which are not actually very useful. Even worse, in many of these tools, the important knife blade is an afterthought—and barely useful at all. Not the Select Fire. The Select Fire was built to be a knife-focused multi-tool. It’s built around a manual opening knife blade, a knife blade that simply works and works well. For strength and edge-holding capability, the Select Fire’s blade is made of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel and bead-blasted for an easy care, matte look. What’s more, the Select Fire offers a surprisingly comfortable grip, so it’s actually easy to hold as you use that big, useful blade—something most multi-tools can’t say. Designed by Grant & Gavin Hawk, the Select Fire is also a handy multi-tool. There’s a 4-piece bit set, plus the bit driver. The bits, two flathead and two crosshead, are in on-board carriers that swings out to let you choose your bit, then swings back to snap into place. Black liners give it a sleek, finished look. The contoured glass-filled nylon handle is equally comfortable whether you’re using the blade or the bits. The Select Fire makes a great addition to every tool and truck box. In fact, it’s so handy you might want to get two.
- Folding knife made from 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with a bead blasted finish in a drop point style. Black GFN handles with multi bit tool holders plus a deployable magnetic bit driver. Uses a liner lock mechanism.
- 3.4" Blade
- Stainless Steel – 8Cr13MoV
- Glass Filled Nylon Handle
Our Price: £59.95
You Save: £4.04 (6%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.