The new Shuffle II offers a bigger blade and longer handle, but with the same multi-functional flexibility and value pricing that made the Kershaw Shuffle such a hit. But the Shuffle II’s look is very different from the Shuffle. With a tanto blade, strongly textured handle, and BlackWash blade, the Shuffle II has a brawnier look and feel. The manual opening blade is made of 8Cr13MoV, a quality stainless steel known for its ability to hold an edge, strength, and hardness. The heavily textured handle enhances grip, while still being comfortable to hold and use. A liner lock secures the Shuffle II’s blade open in use, but closes easily when its tasks are done. It also features the strong finger contours, handy bottle opener, screwdriver tip, and lanyard attachment that help define the Shuffle. As a utility knife, a work knife, or just a great multi-function pocketknife—with a new, beefed-up look—the Shuffle II is a perfect choice. It comes complete with a convenient reversible (left/right) pocketclip.
- Folding blade made from 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with a blackwash finish in a drop point style. Black GFN handles with built in bottle opener, reversible pocket clip and lanyard hole. Uses a liner lock mechanism.
- 2.6" Blade
- Stainless Steel – 8Cr13MoV
- Glass Filled Nylon Handle
Our Price: £26.95
You Save: £13.04 (33%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £4 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £9 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.