The Flip Shank is a multi-functional frame lock knife, now in the form of a flipper model from Kizer Knives. Made from CPM-S35VN stainless steel with a deep stonewashed finish, the razor-sharp flip shank is tough enough to withstand the rigors of the outdoors but light enough to carry in a pocket. The unique clip point blade profile lends itself equally well for use as a utility knife. The micarta handle is comfortable in the hand with the large finger choil and the cut out makes the frame lock easy to disengage. This knife has a very solid feeling in the hand and just begs to have a lanyard thrown on it so it can be easily fished from a pocket of bag. Designed by Alex Shunnarah of ARS Knives.
- The tan micarta handle offers weather resistance.
- 2" Blade
- Stainless Steel – CPM-S35VN
- Micarta Handle
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- Free 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.