The Ki3504A Guru by Kizer Cutlery is a collaborative project between Kizer and custom knifemaker Matt Degnan. The design is based on his custom "MC" model, named after his friend Matt Cucchiara who has been his mentor along the way, with an added lanyard hole. It’s available in both flipper and thumb stud versions, with or without the milled holes, to meet your specific preference. The 3" CPM-S35VN stainless steel blade has a utilitarian sheepsfoot shape and finger choil for detail work. This folder has a very streamlined look with a comfortable feel in the hand and in the pocket. The bearing pivot system allows for smooth blade opening, as with all Kizer knives. The matte gray finished titanium handle is slim and very ergonomic with every surface and every edge being contoured for comfort. It features a replaceable steel insert with overtravel arrestor and comes with a milled titanium pocket clip. This is a great sized folder for everyday carry and is built with a quality anyone can appreciate.
- This Guru model is outfitted with a flipper blade and a titanium handle with a milled hole design.
- 3" Blade
- Stainless Steel – CPM-S35VN
- Titanium Handle
Our Price: £187.99
You Save: £34 (15%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- Free 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.