The Kizer Mini Bay, designed by Azo and Liz, is a tiny slip joint knife that utilizes a ball detent instead of a spine-spring as seen with more traditional knives. It features a large choil to keep your fingers safe in the event of unintentional blade closure and a smooth opening action achieved by its flipper and ball bearing pivot combo. The Mini Bay blade is a wharncliffe made from Bohler N690 steel in a satin finish, completed with an eye catching layered red white and black G-10 handle.
UK Legal Carry
- Kizer folding knives are made to a high standard from top-shelf materials. They offer an array of premium and budget-friendly folders – you’re sure to find one that suits your fancy!
- 1.875" Blade
- Stainless Steel – Bohler N690
- G-10 Handle
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.