The Kizer Splinter is the successful result of the collaboration between Kizer and designer Tom Stokes. It is made of premium materials and they have used production technology that is normally only found on knives from a higher price range. The Kizer Splinter is designed with the goal of offering quality and luxury, which starts with the packaging. When you open it you can see that the blade fits nicely inside the included pouch. The knife comes with a cleaning cloth. The knife feels really sturdy and opens lightning-fast thanks to the flipper. The ceramic ball-bearings make it run very smoothly. Also the detent ball is ceramic which helps the durability of the pocket knife. The blade is made of CPM SV35VN-steel and is delivered razor-sharp. The steel is a powder metallurgy and can be sharpened to a really sharp result. The tough stonewashed finish shows no scratching or traces of dirt. The recurve blade gives it a deep belly with which you can cut very finely. Both the pocket clip as the handle are 3D-machined and this gives the knife an exclusive appearance. A frame-lock locks the knife.
- A slender, stylish, and unique gentleman’s folder, the Splinter blends in so well that it is easy to forget it’s in your pocket.
- 3.375" Blade
- Stainless Steel – CPM-S35VN
- Titanium Handle
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.
NO LONGER AVAILABLE