Designed to Marine Corps Military specifications for attachment to M16 rifles, this bayonet features a black coated clip-point blade of a proprietary carbon steel formula, with a small 1-3/4" serrated section at the base of the blade and a sharpened upper swedge. The grooved handle is very grippy and resilient, for use with or without gloves. The hard MOLLE compatible sheath with strap down loops has drain holes for amphibious use, an embedded ceramic-coated aluminum sharpener on the back, and a sturdy ballistic nylon harness for attachment to load bearing equipment in multiple ways.
- The blade is made from 1095 carbon steel. Rock-solid and tough. Perfect for the more demanding tasks and easy to sharpen afterwards.
- 8" Blade
- Carbon Steel – 1095
- Rubber Handle
- Glass Filled Nylon Sheath
Our Price: £187.95
You Save: £58.04 (24%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- Free 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.