This Schrade F21 tactical one-piece spear point boot knife is an evolution of Chris Reeve’s single piece knife design and it’s got a hollow handle for storing survival items in. The knife features a double edge drop forged 1070 high carbon steel blade which flows through the finger guard in a single piece to form the handle. The butt end cap, which features a glass breaker on it, is removable for storage or to attach to a stick and create a makeshift spear of sorts. The sheath on this knife is a cool glass filled nylon friction fit specimen with a clip on the back that can attach to a boot and is also wide enough that you can thread a belt through.
- Fixed blade made from 1070 high carbon stainless steel grey coated finish in a Dagger point blade style. High carbon stainless steel grey handle, hollowed waterproof storage, screw cap top and glass breaker. Also includes a GFN boot/belt sheath.
- 4.5" Blade
- Carbon Steel – 1070
- Carbon Steel Handle
- Glass Filled Nylon Sheath
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.