The Mod FAB I is an extremely hard wearing survival knife constructed from Bohler N-695 steel with a 59/61 hardness rating. The full tang drop point blade measures 4.33" and has a satin finish. The handle is constructed from cocobolo wood and integrates a lanyard hole for multiple carry options or carrying spare paracord. Supplied with a brown leather sheath with embossed logo.
- Cudeman knives are manufactured in Spain in the city of Albacete
- 4.33" Blade
- Stainless Steel – Bohler N-695
- Cocobolo Wood Handle
- Leather Sheath
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- Free 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.