We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If this is not the case, please feel free to return your purchase.
- You must inform us of any returns within 14 days. You can do this by emailing email@example.com
- You then have a further 14 days in which you have to return your purchase
- We do not operate a free returns service. For a straight-forward return. You have 2 options:
- We can provide you with a returns label. The cost for this is £9.95.
- You can send the parcel back under your own steam. You may have access to a shipping account with work, or you can search for a cheaper alternative online.
- Products must be returned:
- In the original packaging, including the product packaging and the shipping packaging.
- Unused. Products not returned in as-new condition will be returned to you at your expense.
- Unmodified. Products showing evidence of being tampered with will be returned to you at your expense.
- If the product is faulty, then contact us for information on how to return your product.
You are advised to inspect the good(s) on receipt and inform us of any damage and/or faults within 7 days.
You are also advised to inspect the packet/parcel on receipt and you MUST sign for the parcel as "damaged" if any damage exists to the outer packaging.
Remote Area Surcharges apply for Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Highlands & Islands of Scotland and the Channel Islands. Contact us for more information.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Returns policy last updated 16th March 2023.
PJS (UK) Ltd t/a KnifeDrop
Phone: +44 (0)161 785 8073
VAT Registration Number: GB 867 0180 18
Company number: 6074488