The MT-6 (328-WF) is a survival knife with a blade 11 cm long and 2.8 mm thick, made of Böhler N-695 steel with a hardness of 59/60 HRc. Its Drop-Point tip and its hollowing allow precise and controlled cuts in any situation. The handle of the knife is designed in two-tone micarta, providing a secure and comfortable grip even in wet conditions. The satin-finished A304 stainless steel bolster, together with the stainless steel allen screw handle anchorage / brass threaded inner bushing, guarantee the razor’s strength and durability. In addition, the MT-6 (328-WF) has a liner lock closure system that provides additional security in its use, as well as a black leather sheath (Ref. 601-N) for storage and transport.
- A great quality folding knife, with a sheath included
- 4.33" Blade
- Stainless Steel – Bohler N-695
- Micarta Handle
- Leather Sheath
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.