This KA-BAR Utility Knife celebrates KA-BAR’s 125 year milestone with a special anniversary logo etch and a KA-BAR / Dog’s Head tang stamp. The KABAR 125th Anniversary Dog’s Head Utility Knife features a 7" clip point fixed blade made of 1095 Cro-Van carbon steel, .165" thick, with a Rockwell hardness of 56-58. The blade of this KABAR Knife has a Dog’s Head Pirate tang stamp, engraved 125th Years, fullers and a non reflective black finish. The grooved stacked leather washer handle has a black powdered sintered metal guard and butt cap with lanyard hole. A brown leather sheath with Dog’s Head Pirate embossment (made in Mexico) is included with this KABAR Knife. The KABAR Dog’s Head Utility Knife has an overall length of 12" and it weighs .70 pounds. Made in the USA.
- A worthy knife to commemorate KA-BAR’s 125th anniversary.
- 7" Blade
- Carbon Steel – 1095 Cro-Van
- Leather Handle
- Leather Sheath
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- Free 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.