The Cinder is there for when you need is a knife that has plenty of style and cutting power, but in a smaller size. The Cinder is small, yet it’s still capable of doing most of the tasks you carry a knife for. From opening packages to breaking down boxes, the Cinder’s got you covered. What’s more, you know the Cinder is built for performance. For one thing, it’s designed by Rick Hinderer, well known for the real-world practicality of his knife designs. For another, it’s precision manufactured by Kershaw, known for our top-notch fit and finish. The blade is just 1.4 inches long, but because of the upswept tip, it offers plenty of useful cutting edge. On a knife this small, creating a solid grip is tough. Rick designed the grip so that your hand comes forward past the pivot point, enabling a full three-finger grip on this smaller knife. The handle is textured glass-filled nylon to enhance grip even more; the blade has a stonewashed finish that looks great and hides scratches. The secure locking liner features cutout embellishments revealed by the design of the handle scale. This design also makes it easier to open this manual-opening blade and easier to unlock the liner lock to close it. And you might have noticed the bottle opener built into the back end. Yeah, we thought you did. It’s plenty sturdy and ready to go to work when you are.
- Kershaw cinder folding blade made from 3Cr13 stainless steel with a stonewash finish in a sheepsfoot style. Black GFN handle with a lanyard hole for easy transportation, also uses a liner lock mechanism to ensure a securely locked blade!
- 1.4" Blade
- Stainless Steel – 3Cr13
- Glass Filled Nylon Handle
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £4 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £9 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.