Kershaw Knives and Emerson Knives have joined forces on a series of knives that combine the precision engineering of Kershaw with Emerson’s uncompromising functional design. The CQC-7K features a modified tanto blade for both slicing and punching capability. The blade has two finishes: a satin finish on the upper and a stonewashed finish on the grind. The handle’s front scale of textured G-10 offers a secure grip and the handle’s stainless steel back has a solid frame lock. The CQC-7K is a manual opener using either the thumb disk or the patented Emerson "wave shaped feature." This opening feature enables the knife to be opened as it is removed from the pocket. By the time the knife has been fully withdrawn from the pocket, the blade is deployed and ready for use. A small wave-shaped tab on the top of the blade is built to catch on the pocket seam, opening the knife as it comes out of the pocket. This instant-open feature is a favorite among military, rescue, and law enforcement knife users. The pocketclip is reversible for left- or right-handed carry.
- Folding blade made from 8Cr14MoV stainless steel with a stonewash finish in a tanto style. G10 front handle, bead-blasted stainless steel back handle, lanyard hole and reversible pocket clip. Uses a frame lock!
- 3.25" Blade
- Stainless Steel – 8Cr14MoV
- G10 Handle
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.