Traditional style gets a Kershaw update in the Gadsden. The Gadsden is a classic, two-bladed, slipjoint pocketknife. It features a clip point and a spey blade in 7CR17MoV stainless steel. Added vanadium in the formula increases strength, wear resistance, and toughness, giving you a blade with a long-lasting edge. For a contemporary look, the handle scales are black G10, shaped and polished to bring out the luster and weave of the material. Kershaw included brass liners and brass rivets for an additional touch of class.
- Folding knife made from 7Cr17MoV stainless steel with a satin finished in a clip point and spey point style. Black polished G10 handles with stainless steel bolsters. Uses a slip joint mechanism.
- 2.75" Blade
- Stainless Steel – 7Cr17Mov
- G10 Handle
Our Price: £25.95
You Save: £13.04 (33%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £4 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £9 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price