At first glance, you might wonder, "what’s up with this little knife?" But that’s only until you get your hands on it. Once you do, you’ll see how nicely the finger contours fit your hand, how useful that stubby little blade is, and how Kershaw’s new K-Texture™ on the handle provides an extra secure grip. But that’s not all. There’s also the flathead screwdriver at the butt of the knife that doubles as a lanyard attachment. And then there’s the handy bottlecap lifter built into the back of the knife. Yeah, we thought you’d like that. The blade steel offers good ability to hold an edge, strength, and hardness. The K-Texture handle is exclusive to Kershaw. Look closely and you’ll see that the texture is composed of a repeating pattern of the Kershaw logo "k." Sure, it looks cool, but the point is giving your fingers a little something extra to hang onto, which the Kershaw K-Texture on the Shuffle’s handle does to perfection. A liner lock secures the Shuffle’s blade open while you use it, but also lets you close the knife easily when its tasks are done. As a utility knife, a work knife, or just a great multi-function pocketknife, the manual opening Shuffle is a great choice.
- Folding blade made from 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with a bead blasted finish in a drop point style. Black GFN, K-Texture grip handles with built in bottle opener, reversible pocket clip and lanyard hole. Uses a liner lock mechanism.
- 2.4" Blade
- Stainless Steel – 8Cr13MoV
- Glass Filled Nylon Handle
Our Price: £24.95
You Save: £9.04 (27%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £4 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £9 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.