The Ki3488A1 Mini c01c folding knife by Kizer Cutlery is a collaborative project between Kizer and Sheepdog Knives custom knifemaker Chris Conaway. It’s a production version of his awesome custom design, manufactured with superior quality and premium features. It’s an ideal sized EDC folder that gives you the beefiness of a Sheepdog Knife in a more compact and competitively priced package. The 2.64" sheepsfoot blade is made from S35VN stainless steel with a wide cleaver-style shape perfect for a variety of utility tasks. The bearing pivot system allows for smooth blade opening, as with all Kizer knives. The full titanium handle is a wonder of ergonomics, it really contours to each and every curve of the hand with milled slots for looks and weight reduction. It features a custom pivot and pivot collar, a lockbar overtravel prevention mechanism, replaceable steel insert, and is an excellent knife built with a quality anyone can appreciate.
- The solid, titanium framelock has been enhanced with a steel insert. As such wear and tear in the long run is prevented.
- 2.64" Blade
- Stainless Steel – CPM-S35VN
- Titanium Handle
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- Free Next Working Day Delivery
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.