An accidental loss of a daily companion knife and inspirations from Bob Terzuola led Justin Lundquist to craft his first custom creation. Driven by a lifelong passion for fine art and traditional craftsmanship, Justin drew on his experiences in camping and hunting, adding clean flowing lines to fill the hands with a sleek blade that tackles any task with ease. This version comes with a blackout finish. The Feist is an embodiment of the fact that size does not equate to capability. This compact folding knife is similar to a traditional slipjoint but is upgraded with a flowing, modern outline and CPM-S35VN premium stainless steel.
- The Bladesmith Series is Kizer’s collaboration/partnerships with the custom knife world.
- 2.8" Blade
- Stainless Steel – CPM-S35VN
- Titanium Handle
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- Free Next Working Day Delivery
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.