Dmitry Osarenko’s design for the October folding knife features a highly machined, beautiful titanium handle that is curved to fit the hand and a finger choil to grip and go. The machined small vertical stripes increase the feel and beauty while a powdery textured finish aids in traction. The options to open this blade are with either the flipper tab or the cut-out thumb hole on the blade. Defined jimping on the blade’s spine also is reliable to keep your fingers and hands steady when using. The CPM-20CV steel blade is strong and holds an edge well enough for continuous use.
- The Bladesmith Series is Kizer’s collaboration/partnership with the custom knife world.
- 2.93" Blade
- Stainless Steel – CPM-20CV
- Titanium Handle
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- Free Next Working Day Delivery
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.