You know you’ve done something right when your design becomes a standard that many other knife companies aim to mimic. The Schrade Old Timer 152OTBC Sharpfinger, which has become a generic term for knives in this style, is a fixed blade with an iconic upswept blade that makes the knife more than just a skinner. This version’s black coated 3.3-inch 7Cr17 high carbon stainless steel blade can easily skin game but also tackle everyday tasks. Another aspect that sets the 152OTBC apart from the other models is its camo coated aluminum handle that thrives in the tough conditions that hunters and fishermen routinely work in. The Old Timer Sharpfinger by Schrade has been an indispensable part of every hunting and fishing knife set since most of us were barely twinkles in our fathers’ eyes. This 152OT uses the designs of the original Old Timer Sharpfinger to bring this classic knife back into the hands of hunters and casual knife users. You’ll quickly see why the old hands at the baitshop have been yammering about this knife for years. The knife also comes with a leather sheath that affixes to the belt for easy carry.
- Old timer full tang fixed knife made from 7Cr17MoV stainless steel, black coated trailing point blade. Camo polymer saw cut handles for improved grip! Also includes a black leather sheath for easy transportation.
- 3.3" Blade
- Stainless Steel – 7Cr17MoV
- Polymer Handle
- Leather Sheath
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.