You know you’ve done something right when your design becomes a standard that many other knife companies aim to mimic. The Schrade Old Timer 152OT Sharpfinger, which has become a generic term for knives in this style, is a fixed blade with an iconic upswept blade that makes the knife more than just a skinner. Its 3.3-inch 7Cr17 high carbon stainless steel blade can easily skin game but also tackle everyday tasks. The Old Timer Sharpfinger by Schrade has been an indispensable part of every hunting and fishing knife set since most of us were barely twinkles in our fathers’ eyes. With its secure grip handle and rust-proof blade, this knife thrives in the tough conditions that hunters and fishermen routinely work in. A lanyard hole near the butt of the handle gives additional security when using the knife in wet conditions. Even though the 3.3-inch blade is smaller than some of the other hunting knives, this helped boost the popularity of the Sharpfinger. As large, unwieldy hunting knives fell out of favor, the Sharpfinger proved to be adaptable and multifaceted. This 152OT uses the designs of the original Old Timer Sharpfinger to bring this classic knife back into the hands of hunters and casual knife users. You’ll quickly see why the old hands at the baitshop have been yammering about this knife for years. The knife also comes with a brown leather sheath that affixes to the belt for easy carry.
- Old timer full tang fixed knife made from 7Cr17MoV stainless steel, satin finished trailing point blade. Black polymer saw cut handles for improved grip! Also includes a brown leather sheath for easy transportation.
- 3.3" Blade
- Stainless Steel – 7Cr17MoV
- Polymer Handle
- Leather Sheath
Our Price: £25.95
You Save: £4.04 (13%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £4 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £9 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.