Constructed from solid steel, the rescue tool has the strength needed to handle the most extreme conditions imaginable. In addition to a razor-sharp blade, the knife features a machine-sharpened seatbelt cutter that rips through restraints, clothes and restrictive materials with ease. The ergonomically-shaped handle fits comfortably in the hand and employs rubberized aluminum to ensure a secure grip regardless of environmental conditions. A steel glass-breaker, integrated into the butt of the handle, offers a vital tool for shattering windows and performing emergency vehicular extractions.
- Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Liner Lock Folding Knife, Black 7Cr17 High Carbon Stainless Steel Partially Serrated Drop Point Tanto Blade with Ambidextrous Thumb Knobs, Textured & Grooved Black Aluminum Handle with Glass Break, Strap Cutter, and Pocket Clip
- 3.3" Blade
- Stainless Steel – 7Cr17MoV
- Aluminum Handle
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.