The Schrade 16UH Uncle Henry Hawkbill Pruner features a 3" 7Cr17MoV blade made from high carbon stainless steel. The handles are Next Gen Staglon that looks very similar to actual stag with nickel silver bolsters and pins, and the Uncle Henry shield. The blade is simply opened with a nail nick. The Next Gen line of Uncle Henry knives really brings classic designs into the modern era with its updated materials.
- The handles in this collection are made from ‘Staglon’. It is strong and stable, and much more affordable than real stag horn.
- 3" Blade
- Stainless Steel – 7Cr17MoV
- Staglon Handle
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.