The Uncle Henry Next Gen 171UH is a substantial hunting knife. It has a pointed blade, and a large brass knife guard that keeps your fingers away from the edge. The handle is relatively thick, so you can get a good grip, even with large hands. The blade is made from stainless 7Cr17MoV steel, which is very tough and easy to sharpen. This makes it a great hunting knife. The handle is made of ‘Staglon’. This is a plastic imitation of horn. It is strong and stable, and much more affordable than real stag horn. The knife comes with a leather sheath. The belt loop can be attached to belts up to 9.0 cm wide. There is a compartment at the front containing a sharpening stone.
- This Schrade Uncle Henry 171UH Bowie is a large, heavy knife with some serious weight behind it.
- 5.39" Blade
- Stainless Steel – 7Cr17MoV
- Staglon Handle
- Leather Handle
Our Price: £45.95
You Save: £13 (22%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.