The Hibben Legacy Fighter IV was created by a legendary team-up of renowned knifemaker Gil Hibben and his son Wesley. Hibben has been designing and producing top quality edged collectibles for more than 50 years. His son, Wesley, has been making and designing custom knives for more than 25 years. It has a full-tang, 6 1/4” 5Cr15MoV stainless steel blade with a mirror-polished finish and the tang extended into a lanyard hole. The finger-grooved, brown pakkawood handle scales are attached to the full-tang with large stainless steel pins. The 12 1/8” overall knife can be stored and carried at your side in a leather belt sheath, embossed with the Hibben logo.
- Two generations of Hibben’s have teamed up to create this incredible blade.
- 6.25" Blade
- Stainless Steel – 5Cr15MoV
- Pakkawood Handle
- Leather Sheath
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.