Foraging is an art that’s all but lost in today’s modern society, but it can make a huge difference in your life. A foraging tool like this bandana is meant to give a person power over their situation, leading to purpose, and the ability to self-aid and self-rescue. The Foraging Bandana was designed in cooperation with some of the finest foraging instructors. The field uses of all 12 plants/fungus are listed using part indicator icons on each plant illustration. The bandana also includes the "5 Steps of Identifying Edible Plants" by Samuel Thayer and "Rules and Ethics of Foraging" by Mark "Merriwether" Vorderbruggen. The bandana was designed to act as a learning primer, field aid, and emergency reference. For neophytes, this bandana serves as a fun, stepping-stone educational tool. For more experienced foragers, this bandana should encourage impromptu foraging, help in sharing the passion of foraging with others, demonstrate alignment with the foraging lifestyle, and help promote awareness of continued education in this field.
- Includes the Five steps of identifying edible plants, and the rules and ethics of foraging.
- Made and printed in the USA
- 22" X 22"
- 100% Cotton
Our Price: £12.99
You Save: £3 (19%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price