MODERNIZED VIKING TRADITIONAL TOOL The Patented Viking Whetstone Pendant modernizes a traditional Viking tool using world-famous genuine Arkansas Novaculite. Designed as a great general-purpose fieldstone for knife-edge maintenance, with a medium fineness (600-800 relative grit size). Each stone is carefully chosen, hand-cut, ground, and drilled. Each Whetstone Pendant is hand-tied using a unique knot called the “Napoleon Claw” and inspired by Viking/Celtic knot-work. 4 DIFFERENT GRIND SHAPES Rounded Edge – Spoon/Hook Knives, Gouges, Seatbelt Cutters, Fingernail Cutters, Concave Blades, Large Serrations Beveled Edge – Saws, Deburring, Small Serrations Hook Groove – Hooks, Needles, Awls, Spearpoints, Gigs Flat Lap – General purpose for Plain Edge Fixed or Folding Blades
- Stone Dimensions: 1.9" X 1" X 0.25"
- Length: Sliding Double Fisherman’s Knot adjusts from 15" to 28"
- Leather Cord has an untied length of 41"
- Made in the USA
Our Price: £38.95
You Save: £8.04 (17%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- Free 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £5 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price