The Ganzo Camping Axe is made of 3CR13 steel (modified 440A steel) and a strong polymer handle. The axe blade has a protective black coating to ensure years of use, and also to prevent the reflection of sunlight on the blade – increasing user safety. The head at the base is 4.4 cm wide, and widens to 8 cm towards the blade. The handle is made of durable plastic, resistant to impacts and temperature changes. The handle widens towards the end to prevent accidental slipping from the hand and to provide a sturdy grip. There is a lanyard hole at the end. An additional advantage is that the hatchet can be used as a hammer. There is also a saw in the center of the handle, which is easily accessible when needed. The third element of the set is a lightweight flint, which allows you to light a fire in any weather conditions. The advantage of flint is that it will not break down like a lighter and will not get wet like matches. The cover is made of yellow plastic and completely covers the axe blade when carrying and storing. The cover is equipped with a convenient carrying handle.
- The Axe handle extends at the end preventing hand slippage, the saw is stored in a handle of the axe, the blade edge is rounded – all of this makes the tool safe and convenient in use.
- 3.14" Blade
- Stainless Steel – 3CR13
- Glass-Reinforced Nylon Handle
Our Price: £36.99
You Save: £6 (14%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery or £7 for Next Working Day Delivery on this product
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. Age check performed during order processing and by courier on delivery.