Simple yet robust is the backbone of the Task I design from Uli Hennicke and Kizer Cutlery. The T1 features a 3.25" drop point blade made of CPM S35VN stainless steel, .12" thick, with a stonewash finish and dual thumb studs for ambidextrous one hand opening. The wide blade creates the perfect blade geometry for this all-purpose folder and it remains easy to carry with a 3D machined titanium handle. An integrated lanyard hole in the backspacer makes for the perfect retention spot on this sleek, stylish everyday carry piece.
- The slim profile matte gray titanium handle, 4.25" closed, has decorative pivot detailing for visual interest and ergonomic contouring for comfortable grip.
- 3.25" Blade
- Stainless Steel – CPM-S35VN
- Titanium Handle
Our Price: £160.95
You Save: £99.04 (38%)
- We are UK based and this product ships from the UK
- £2 for 2-5 Working Day Delivery
- Price checked regularly, we won't be beaten on price
For sale to those age 18 and over. A form of ID that can be used as proof of age must be made available to the courier on delivery.